Friday, July 1, 2011

This Year's Twist: Dynamic Duos

So for this year's twist, we have Dynamic Duos. There are six duos from the past up for another chance to play the game. They haven't really specified, but I'm assuming that three of the six duos will be entering the house, as that will bring the house guest count to the usual 14.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this twist. A lot of fans are not happy about it at all. I, personally, am excited to see some of my old favorites, provided they are the ones that actually go into the house. But I'm wondering if it's going to be the same affect of the Real World Road Rules Challenge, when they started bringing in random new people that didn't have anything to do with the Real World OR Road Rules. It's almost like an All Star Game vs. Rookies.

The problem I see is that the DynaDuos are going to have a HUGE target on their backs. The virgin house guests are going to want to get them out right away, as they've already had their chance AND they're experienced. Personally, I might take a risk and align myself with one of the duos, as they DO have knowledge of how to play the game.

Let's go over the duos.

Brendan & Rachel
(Season 12)
I don't know that I can deal with these two, honestly. Rachel's laugh cuts through my very soul and makes me throw up in my mouth a little and Brendan is TAPPED. Anyone who loves Rachel so much that they cry about it makes me vomit. Part of me thinks that they will be back in the house because Big Brother likes to fuck with me and the other part of me is pretty sure that Brendan is too busy having sex with girls over Skype and then filming public apologies to Rachel. In which he cries.



Will & Boogie
(Season 2 & 7)
Please GOD let them be in the house. I will seriously jump up and down screaming on Thursday if I see them enter the house. These two are my favorite in the history of the game. They are great players, extremely manipulative (the way the game SHOULD be played), and they are entertaining. I always get a good laugh out of these two. If they walk in the house this season, for the THIRD season, I will be on Team Chilltown all they way, no matter what.






Jessie & Natalie
(Season 11)
I WILL SET MY TELEVISION ON FIRE. WITH THE LASERS BEAMING OUT OF MY EYES.

 




Dick & Danielle
(Season 8) 
I will be 100% honest in saying that I need to rewatch season 8 because I honestly can't remember if I like these two or not. I was drunk about 98% of the summer of 2007, so it's a bit of a blur to me. All I remember is that I really liked Eric. But I'm pretty sure I liked these two, Evel Dick had his crazy moments for sure, but I like anyone with a Tommy Lee vibe. And Danielle is cute, although I recall her being a bit of a brat. Whatever the case, I'd rather these two be in the house than Rachel & Brendan or Jessie & Natalie, so have at, Dick & Danielle.




Jeff & Jordan
(Season 11)
I would love to see them back on, and not even because I want them to win but because they are entertaining. They are so cute and sweet together, and to top it off, they're both pretty dumb which makes them super endearing to watch. I like that they were able to pull the game off while remaining true to themselves and not doing anything too horrible. That's a real accomplishment. They also had to live in a house with Jessie AND Ronnie, so I have to give them props for that. I would have left.




Hayden & Enzo
(Season 12)
Did they run out of dynamic duos? Could they not get in touch with Crazy James and Chelsia? Are Adam and Mattie still in jail for using his winnings towards a drug trafficking ring? Whatever the case, our last duo is Hayden and Enzo. You know what, the Meow Meow makes me laugh, and I don't have a problem with Hayden except that he breathes out his mouth, so more power to them. Neither of them will win anyone so they'll be purely for entertainment purposes.



So I guess I'd say my top three picks and Will&Boogie, Jeff&Jordan and.....Dick&Danielle? Although maybe Hayden&Enzo just so see Dominic's stupid face when Enzo, "his boy", walks in the house. That could REALLY screw up his game, having his idol in the house with him. 

Which three duos do you want to see end up in the house? What will be your destructive method if you see Jessie's face on Thursday night? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment